exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, August 30, 2009

FIGHTING!

To be honest, I really just want to get this semester done with and go home. There's so much stuff I need to do but I find myself stubbornly refusing to do any of it, even when I've sat myself down, cleared my table, and have my pencils at the ready. Where did my motivation go? I find myself reluctant, and it scares me.

Come on, ayang. Hidupkan enjin, vroom vroom. Doraemon, could you give me a hand?

Doraemon whips out some nifty device from his pocket. Alat menguatkan semangat untuk belajar!!!

Alat menguatkan daya menumpukan perhatian dalam lecture!!!

Alat menguatkan initiative untuk berkawan!!!

Alat menguatkan kebolehan untuk prioritise, seperti mengutamakan pelajaran sebelum membuat kek atau biskut untuk dimakan!!!

I give Doraemon a big thank-you hug and sew some new ears for him out of felt (because I'm not an ungrateful prick like Nobita).

HANANI I MISS YOU TOO. A dose of your offbeat humor and your rational approach would be good for me at this very moment. When you come here, I'm going to take you to my favourite bakery and belanje you makan a chocolate croissant.

I found this very awesome instrumental called Adam by Meshell Ndegeocello(how cool a stage name is that?). It's dark and melancholic and kick-ass.

Leave the party for a joyride
Cause baby time is on our side
Or so we'd like to clai-ai-aim.

-Whitest Boy Alive, Fireworks

Come on, motivation. Inspiration. Semangat. Hit me in the face. Knock me out cold. Batter me senseless.

4 comments:

mostlyepiphanies said...

Haha. Today I was sitting in a lecture staring blankly at the blackboard as my lecturer went on and on about some bogus mathematical crap.

Had I read this post earlier, I'd be like 'Pintu Suka Hati!!!!!'

Chaiyok! Half a semester to go!

f at i n said...

I really just want to get this semester done with...

kte mngulang ayat yang sama to myself umpteenth times today while doing my math tutorials. it works ateqs! tutorial kte 3/4 siap...hehe


fighting ateqs! you can do it!

Anonymous said...

bogus mathematical crap is a very apt description aijud, although, 'bogus' is our own coined adjective (because we're short-minded that way)

ateqs, your exact same sentiments ni attacks me in every semester. nak balik!, penat! letih! tak habis lagik keerrr??!

at the same juncture, we seek various avenues or methods to lift spirits and strengthen motivation each and every time.same drill kan.
and then we wallow in self pity when eh eh there's only one day more before exams.should have started earlier. crappity crap crap. (because we're stubborn that way)


OK. What. The. F8ck.

I just rephrased your post in 71 words.sorry tak membina.
(biasalah, banyak masa senggang after sahur)

off to sing Doraemon theme song~
" konna koto ii na
dekitara ii na
anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedoooooo~~~"

P/s: miss you more.

A said...

aijud:Hahahaha, I can imagine Doraemon squealing 'Pintu Suka Hati!!!!'.

fatin:heh, masalahnye dah ulang berape banyak kali, tapi tutorial still tak siap :p Takpe2, I'll just repeat it even more!

nani:haha, nani and her paraphrasing superpower.

Doraemon makan doriyaki kan? i could do with some doriyaki now.