exaggeration and tall tales galore

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Saya tepuk tangan untuk Encik Obama.

You know what scares me?

Having your uncle add you on facebook, that's what.

Hasil titik peluh for the night!


Buruk. Tapi bangga,yo. Flowcharts DO require some form of ability. yeah. like knowing how to separate things in columns and draw multiple little symbols . and arrows, mustn't forget those.

Tapi bila dah disemak, dah tak bangga dah. If you can't see, there are an abundance of red scribbles, squiggles, and conteng2 correction marks.

Oh!Oh! recent good thing. I donated blood the other day! hooray. My donation has apparently saved 3 people. Kakak was right, it makes you feel all nice and charitable. And I got a free milkshake. So, menurut penaakulan saya:

Blood + Donation = Free Milkshake + overall sense of nobility.

Not bad, not bad.

Esok? and the next day? with a little bit of faith and a little less sleep, I think I can just about cover what's needed. Whether I actually properly understand and can answer questions is another story, but takpe! takpe.

Mari kita recap on Coldplay awesomeness, by listening(or, if you're not ketinggalan like me, re-listening) to Warning:
Warning Sign (Live in London) - Coldplay

You were an island, and I passed you by.
You were an island to discover.

Coldplay ni terrer lah.

I should be asleep. Ok, you lot. Selamat belajar, selamat menghadapi peperiksaan/mesyuarat/kelas perancis/hidup/etc, dan jangan risau. everything will be ok. Have a decent week!

9 comments:

Afnan (^_^) said...

1)saya pun tepuk tangan untuk Encik Obama! :)

2)oh! ur uncle added u on facebook?? awesome! what if ur mom add u on facebook? is it scarier? two friends of mine have their mother on facebook! -_-'

3)*standing ovation* for ur flowcharts!!! =)

4)i never donate blood before. i should try... maybe i can get something free!! lol~ :P

5)i like coldplay!

6)GD LUCK with ur exams!!! i hv finals nxt mon n tues! then,2 weeks of fall break! =) huhu,blog x update lg (wait a minute! apa kaitannya???! lol~ -_-' )

aman23 said...

uncle is nothing!

BOTH my parents are on Facebook, and are regular Facebookers. beat that!

syefik said...

hey! i did this 2 years ago!.. accouning information system right! that's my major!

syefik said...

i know who it is... pak ngah kan! i was surprised aswell

Anonymous said...

i cannot donate blood here, tak guna betul.
apparently malaysia is a red flagged country ( history of malaria)

Anonymous said...

on obama: its good that he wins, just tht i wish all the hype will stop.

on flowcharts: u memang kene ajar me.

on coldplay : ari tu ade concert but its on a school day .bugger. dah r tiket murah.

wey, i bet u tgh final. keep an eye on the ball,i know its har to focus with so many distractions now but keep an eye on the ball.just for the month and then u can do watever u want ( ini advice utk saya juga)

Anonymous said...

u donated?i have to make appointment 1st...kat mane?

owh n tahniah dh abes exam....sungguh jeles....

Atiqah said...

afnan:clap clap clap clap clap :D

ye, pakcik saya add saya. saya agak gementar,haha. whoah, kalau my parents were on facebook also, I'd be extra nervous. which is strange, sebab I don't think I have anything to hide ke ape (at least,I hope not :p), but the idea is still daunting.

aman: hahahahaha,okla2, I concede, you win. Both parents on facebook? respect,man. respect.

syefik:yeah!I learned accounting info systems!I didn't fully understand it though, you have to be my cikgu tuition,haha.

nani: oh ye??malaysia's red-flagged for malaria kat sane ke? I had no idea. hmm. Do we have a significant malaria history ke? I don't recall any major outbreaks. but then again my memory is highly untrustworthy.

coldplaaaaaaay!on a school daaaaaay. heh. oh well, next album tour then,yeah? At least they've been there, I haven't heard any inkling of a show here in yet.

MY FINALS ARE FINISHED!WHOOOO.I hope I kept my eye on the ball long enough to do ok. I hope your mid-sems went ok too!

Aina: Ainaaaa!jom gi donate blood nak? I got my blood donor card in the mail hari tu. Kalau nak set up an appointment you can do it by calling them up(apetah nombor die, i have it, i'll give it to you next time i see you :D) or going online.

takpe2, your exams akan habis tak lame lagi!

Kero Ong said...

i have not come here in so long haha. cheh, work is eating my life.

my aunt just added me on facebook too!! haiyo you dont expect your relatives to be technologically advanced until they're on facebook playing pet society. D:

eh i also want to donate blood. but underage. ):