exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Paleolitik

Adoi, nak jiwang-jiwang pulak. Ketuk kang.

I can't wait to wear my baju kurung raya, mom sent it via Kelly and it's super orange and deliciously comfortable.

The weather is definitely staying warmer for longer stretches, so I don't think it would be imprudent to say spring is just about here. I telepathically urge any bald trees I see to start sprouting new leaves and flower buds, I'm sure all they need is a bit of encouragement. Today was another particularly nice day, of the ridiculously-blue-skies kind. Such a travesty to stay indoors!

I got The Whitest Boy Alive's new one, Rules, and I'm happy to say I like it a lot. There is a mellow vibe about the music, something light and...I don't know, cool? For lack better adjective, I'd call the music very,very cool. Recommended tracks: Intentions, Promise Less or Do More, Courage.

Speaking of Erlend Oye:

Jangan lupe! Coming out soon.

You can obviously see this is one those posts with no intent or purpose but to wander around. I haven't been doing much(except being all jiwang and shit), so there's nothing to report on the home front.

Selamat bersahur, berpuasa, (and especially) berbuka.

7 comments:

whilewhiting said...

lets go orange this year!

selamat berpuasa this yer~ we should bebuka sme2 one day.


ko ader buah2 kuih untuk bbka ke?

Aki said...

I love Kings of Convenience!

Now I feel like going Orange too. But I'm still wearing my baju kurung hijau from last year. Maybe should get one from Jaya Jusco Alpha Angle =p

mostlyepiphanies said...

I love the album cover! Such a leisurely feel, one I sorely need but is an impossibility at the mo. Sigh! But I've never listened to Kings of Convenience, would you recommend it?

And orange! Tell me who would hate such a color?

Selamat berpuasa ateqs!

Atiqah said...

whilewhiting: orange,ftw! yes, sesi buka bersama-sama sounds very inviting. takde buat kuih yet, but I will get to that soon! ko buat la. aku mesti makan, jangan risau.

aki: yay, I'm glad you love them! I'm praying they'll come here on tour and I'll sempat see them before I graduate.

Hijau is good too. And I haven't been to alpha angle in ages!rindu pulak.

aijud:I know!I feel serene just looking at it.

OMG, if I could write out my love for Kings of Convenience....maybe I should, do a post just entirely about how much I adore them. They are AWESOME!I recommend it times a thousand.

selamat berpuasa to you too!

Kero Ong said...

omg kings of convenience T_T

gorgeous album cover.

Anonymous said...

eh i also have orange baju raya!

ok ill try the whitest boy alive( a rather politically incorrect name dontchathink?)

all jiwang and shit is fine, trust me, everybody does it, just you choose to spell it out loud.

A said...

kero: I know, kan?

nani: then I berate myself for spelling it out loud! I should learn to be the silent-jiwang type.