exaggeration and tall tales galore

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'd convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my assignment without doing my chores first, so today I didn't bother to shower and did some semi-massive straightening up. I managed to khatam my sentimental playlist while doing so, working my way through lovely guitar-strumming-type songs, as the weather bounced between gloomy and sunny. If you'd dropped by you would have caught me in my pajamas, singing out loud as I vacuumed the floor/ironed my clothes/did my laundry/baked cupcakes. I am still in a gross un-showered state(I'm taking a bath after this, I swear), but my apartment floor is pretty clean, whoo. While I'm procrastinating, I might as well pop in a picture here.

Gambar!
A muhibbah aidilfitri

3 comments:

kelly said...

whoohoooooo!!
yay for your clean apartment!
(so i won't be hearing the line, " i have to vaccuum this floor lah" anytime soon eh?)
hahaha very muhibbah i must say
0.25+0.5+1=chinese
1=indian
0.5+1+0.75=malay

yesyes, obviously i have nothing better to do :P

the three of us said...

hello atiqah! i haven't been here in a while, life caught up with me haha. it's kero btw - using a different account :P

i have missed your sometimes-strange-but-endearing posts!

Atiqah said...

kelly:hahahahahaha, equations ftw! kesian yang indian, takde point something.


kero: kero my sweet!it's so good to hear from you again, what have you been up to?