exaggeration and tall tales galore

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

You! Me! Dancing!

There's a song by Los Campesinos with the title as above, and I do believe it is one of my favourite song titles ever(the song itself is pretty catchy too). In an ideal world, this title would be my ultimate pick-up line. Me and the guy I'm crushing over would be in the spastic dancing club as mentioned in one of the previous posts. He would be standing alone by the free water counter, upon which I would sidle up to him and perhaps just look at him silently for a moment. Then, I would shout "You! Me! Dancing!". And then we would go spastic dance together. Habis cerita. So rudimentary, so straight-to-the-point, so concise.

Too bad it's not an ideal world.

4 comments:

the three of us said...

you, me, dancing!

haven't commented in so long- hello there <3

Atiqah said...

kero my sweet!It is wonderful to hear from you :D What have you been up to? Hope you're doing well. I would go spastic dancing with you in a heartbeat :)

the three of us said...

nice to comment here again, after lurking commentless for all that time :D haha have been busy with school! teachers forcing all the event projects on me so i'm in charge of practically everything d: tiring but satisfying.

we should ber-spastic-dancing one day when you're back in these parts again!

Atiqah said...

you!me!dancing!when I come back! :D