exaggeration and tall tales galore

Friday, June 18, 2010

Just in case

Don't tell the other songs this, but I have a special place in my heart for the ones that make me want to dance under the night sky, with my hands in the air. Why under the night sky? I don't know. Why with my hands in the air? I don't know that either. But that's exactly how I feel like when I listen to Fader by The Temper Trap, which has been an absolute staple the past couple months.


Have you listened to it? Do you feel like dancing under the sky in the middle of the night with your hands up in the air? Smashing, smashing, song. I have half-convinced myself that my (hypothetical?) soulmate would want to dance with me to this. Holy crap, this could be our song. Other couples would snuggle and slow dance to nice lovely tunes, and then we'd be like BAM! Hands in the air!

Why am I deciding on a theme song for a non-existential relationship with a hypothetical partner? Kumquats and fiddlesticks.

Anyway, one last paper to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ateqs i dont know you love temper trap. I LOVE THEM.

Anonymous said...

anyway, i am right now trying to imagine dancing this with a hypothetical partner too lol

Atiqah said...

YAAAAAAY, I love that you love them!!! Takde partner(hypothethical or otherwise) pun takpe, you can dance with me!