exaggeration and tall tales galore

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flying stringrays

I have to go to Okinawa one day. To see this.


And it won't be like the video, with the soft song in the background magnifying the serene whale sharks and flying stingrays. It will be more matter-of-fact, more people posing against the glass taking pictures, or marveling with a much repeated comment, but still. I have a feeling it will still be pretty good.

I have some really good friends. The kind that stay quiet and listen to me as I sigh and moan for the umpteenth time over my so-called predicaments. Who reserve their own judgment to let me vent, who offer reassuring words and sound advice. For that I am grateful, and for that I'll try to change.

They are kind. They spoil me. They make me feel like I'm a primary character, instead of an extra.

I must admit, I am worried, this period between undergraduate studies and working life is a bit nerve-wracking, and I have frazzled thoughts,procrastination, and disheveled hair. But I suppose it's no more than anyone else in my position would be feeling, so biarlah macam tu and let's chill for a moment. Watch fish in Okinawa.

No comments: