exaggeration and tall tales galore

Monday, June 18, 2007

it's been a while since i've done the list of random stuff.

1. my dad went on a business trip recently, so i had asked him to look out for some cds. out of the 6 i asked for, he only found one. but, fret me not, it was regina spektor's 'begin to hope'. she rocks. i'm happy.

2. whenever i bath my cat, which i do in the bathroom, i end up washing the whole bathroom as well, since cleo will freak out. not hysterically, but she'll miaow super loud, and pace around the whole bathroom while i attempt to follow her around with a gayung full of water, trying to pour it over her. today, as i bathed her, she jumped from the floor onto the sink countertop, knocking over a plant vase in the process.

3. my dream is to have an entire wall full off cds. oklah, too ambitious. a shelf-ful, then.

4. i'd like to think that someone's blog gives a clue to who they are, and how their personality is. but maybe that's just bullshit.

5. we're going to have our very own hyde/central park!(if you don't know what i'm talking about, you didn't read the papers today). i cordially invite you to come have a picnic with me once it's finished. someday.

6. seeing that i have about 2 more weeks left of holiday, i bet myself i'll be blogging practically everyday, because of nothing else to do. i plan to bath theo, our rabbit, and wash my car, but after that there's nothing else to wash. i'll have nothing to do. i'll rot with boredom.

7. this may sound superbly jiwang and uncalled for, but i once had this dream i was floating on a pelampung or something, and there were many other people floating too, but i was starting to float off away from them, further and further. i had my eyes closed. then i started when i heard someone, someone i knew, calling to me rather sharply, telling me not to float too far off. my initial reaction was irriation, annoyed that he was ordering me around. but a split second later i realized he wasn't trying to be bossy ke ape, he was trying to keep me safe, because he loved me. that realization was with such CONVICTION, and it was so vivid, i woke up thinking 'oh. THAT'S what love is about'. yeah,well. jiwang karat moment of the day. don't puke on me.

dah. too much jiwang karat sampai dah lupe other stuff to ramble about.

9 comments:

aman23 said...

lol. everyone's jiwang once in awhile ;p

A said...

yeah. as long as it's once in a while. jangan jiwang 24/7 sudah. i refuse to rot in sentimentality.

whilewhiting said...

hehe.. comel lak ko jiwang ateqs. huhu. ko mmg suke mmbasuh eh. i just finished exam yesterdy.. yeah!!
and one more, i have a request, tuka la tulisan post ko nyer colour. white ke.. (akoo kene highlight baru nmpak.) :P

A said...

comel?!hoh.kene jiwang selalu cam ni.lol,joking. aku suke membasuh haiwan peliharaan dan automobil sahaje. pinggan mangkuk, baju, or tandas tak main. ur exams are finished?yay!cepat, go off and bersuke ria ke ape.

p/s:aku tukar to white text, tapi lepas tu the whole thing nampak just TOO girly2 for me, so i decided to change the whole thing :p

mostlyepiphanies said...

a lot of color change I see.Well,to quote Addison in grey's "change is good"

I have one more paper left!!Physics!!

A said...

change is indeed good. hey, remember that one episode in season 2 where so many patients they operated on died, so addison gives everyone coffee to get good joo joo or something. is that how u spell it?joo joo?yeah, well. i'm aiming for good joo joo with the color changes.

one more paper!the final stretch!physics? no worries, you'll kick ass for the paper. good luck :)

whilewhiting said...

nice colour. haha. better view. and this makes ur blog the alternate color of mine.!! tenshou zangatsu!!!

A said...

haha, we're yin and yang, anna :)

tenshou zangatsu!!!<---no idea what it means, but sounds very uplifting :D

Anonymous said...

i'm rotting too.
computers now bore me.
dont ask me how.