exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, August 05, 2007

cheers

one of those times where you want to blog, but can't really think up substantial blogging material.

homework load wasn't so bad this weekend, so i wasted it mostly doing nothing much, and it was quite delightful. though now i feel a little guilty having done nothing productive. no matter.

ok, everyone, indulge me by thinking up some current small pleasure at this very moment, no matter how nonsensical it is. for me, it's the fact that my pony-tail reaches the base of my neck(it's never been this long,see. or if it has, i can't remember). i can't stop shaking my head from side to side so as to feel it gently brushing my neck.

i've been keeping up with spinner.com's daily updates on the Lollapalooza music festival, and just seems like a lot of fun. hmm. a lot of fun. fun to a point where i'm wondering if i'd ever get the chance to go someday.

i'm an unsociable creature, and most of the time i'm perfectly fine with that, but once in a while i start to wonder about it, and think 'am i overdoing this?'. is it weird if i don't get messages from various friends everyday and use my phone mainly for functional rather than social purposes? is it wrong that i'm starting to lose contact with friends from school? should i scrabble to keep in touch and bombard them with testimonials on friendster and text messages, or can i just accept the fact that we're drifting apart?

*swishes hair around*

on another note, went fishing the other day, and caught quite a lot of fish, mostly talapia. if you're coming over for a sleepover anytime soon, i'll tell you straight off, i'll be feeding you talapia. talapia goreng. talapia masak lemak. talapia masak sambal. sweet and sour talapia. steamed talapia. talapia everything. in short, i'll stuff you with talapia until you can't quite take it anymore. i'll sumbat you with talapia until you'll be screaming 'TALAPIAAAAAAA!' in your nightmares.

i like funny commercials. but i also like the one by Sonyericsson for their walkman phones. it just makes perfect sense.


cheers, everyone, for no reason whatsoever. it's been pretty uneventful, save for a significant occurence or two, but i have a feeling things are going to spice up.

3 comments:

mostlyepiphanies said...

hmm...unsociable?Well i think im a true blue un-socialite.hee~

Or i'd like to think of myself as being picky sociable.make any sense?no?

Sometimes I wonder if its such a BAD thing that I pick my friends.I mean,you can't help who you click with right?and with whom you don't?Would you put an effort to get along with someone that when you have a conversation with,speaks at a totally different frequency compared to you?

sigh.Melodrama again.A tricky one that,being all social butterfly-ish.

As of late,I find myself trying to rekindle old friendships with friends from the primary school lot.Miss them,somehow, when your literally away from them.Distance is a funny thing.

I could swish my hair too a while ago.Now its short, and unswishable.

aman23 said...

bah, if I can't think of anything to write, I talk crap ;p how do you think I make my blog survive then? hahah.

I want to make my hair reach my shoulders too :D bosan dah dengan botak hehe

Anonymous said...

my modem meletup.
i cant write anything.

you remind me.
i need to cut my hair. its historically long. last time i cut it is when i first wanted to register in sunway ( 6th June 2006)

......
..........
.............
...............



nantilah.