exaggeration and tall tales galore

Saturday, October 27, 2007

quickie

i've always thought justin timberlake's video for 'sexyback' was pretty stupid. it didn't make sense.

i thought his video for 'My love' was pretty stupid too. especially the part where things would fly out when he sang a line, i.e:'if i wrote you love note..', pieces of paper(representing love notes, i suppose) came flying out around him.

i think blogger is pretty idiotic at the moment. whenever i sign in it keeps redirecting me to the sign in page.

i ate too much kuay teow goreng just now. i'm going to explode, i can feel it.

my parents are going to watch the federer vs sampras exhibition match nanti. the company gave them box-seats or something. lucky. it's a pity they can't bring me. dad told me to "get tickets la. then me and mom will wave at you from the box".

Ya Allah kenyangnye tak tahan. i should restrain myself next time. just because you have one whole styrofoam container of kuay teow goreng doesn't necessarily mean you have to finish all of it, or attempt to.

my chemical romance?here?in malaysia?i didn't see that one coming. though i can easily imagine it now that i know.

Quentin Tarantino likes 'teenagers' by said My Chemical Romance. random fact of the day.

rah, rah, rah!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as i know that youre dissapointed with me ( for not commenting for so long) , to my defense i would like to affirm that i religiously read your posts.

just that i did it in a manner of a quick go through, and i rush to do other stuff.

if you dont believe me, you can organize sesi quiz or the sort and i'll answer them all correctly 100 percent ( i.e, what is the song the artiste that ateqs mentioned in post dated...)


till then,

A said...

awww..nani!haha, nah, i don't think a test is necessary. no worries, i know ur busy and stuff kat sane, so i'm NOT disappointed, ok? jangan risau. as much as i cry when watching even the most minimally sad movie, i'm not THAT sensitive,haha.

Anonymous said...

hey. i like MCR.
their new album are one of my favourites although i dont really dig their previous albums.

aman23 said...

eww, MCR.

ok, now that some crazy and emo crap like MCR got the green light, when are the REAL BANDs like Metallica and Megadeth gonna come? Megadeth performed last weekend in Singapore along with Black Sabbath and I had to miss it because of *#&$*# p3!!!!!

mostlyepiphanies said...

I do not like MCR.I do not like metallica and megadeth (sp?).

Hmm..but I will check out the weepies.Somehow i get an inkling that their kinda cool.

That's my random fact.Hee~

A said...

nani:i know u dig mcr's latest album. u gave it 5 stars on u friendster review. i remember!haha.

aman:blardy p3. metallica and megadeth, eh? i'm waiting for all the indie bands to come. but that is as probable as the moon turning out to be a big hunk of cheese.

i wish the arctic monkeys would wake up one day and think of malaysia.

aijud: the weepies!u know, i don't recall having listened to them, but they sound so familiar. were they on one tree hill's soundtrack or something? hmm. must look them up.