exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Apricot or two

I'm going to buy self-raising flour and baking powder. and maybe even cupcake cups!

On the first properly warm spring day, on a certain street in Melbourne, you wouldn't have found another person grinning more idiotically to herself as she took off her jumper and rejoiced in the sunshine. I can't remember the last time the weather gave me such a natural high.

I accept that my blog is a merapu-rapu blog. but hey, I'm a merapu-rapu person. I don't mind.

One glass cold milk + 3 heaped teaspoons of Milo(don't stir!) = glass-bottom-scrapping delight.

Rosemary Clooney's 'Come On to My House' + vacant space + urge to move = Impromptu attempt of jive/swing/orang gile dancing with imaginary partner in the kitchen.

wayfarers,man. white ones. think I could pull them off?

One week until mid-sem break!

my friend's about to fly off! come to think of it, I most likely won't be seeing her for some time. depressing. the bane of different hemispheres.


ok. mari kita tidur. dengan nyenyak sekali.

6 comments:

mostlyepiphanies said...

can i stand beside you and proclaim mine is merapu-merapu too? Please! I promise I won't embarrass you!

As I sit here at 3.12am silently devouring mee rusky tomyam, your update is a pleasant surprise. Thanks!

The weather was gorgeous here too today! But it rained somewhere in between the pleasantness, but i didn't mind because I was indoors with good company talking about the rain.

Woot! 2 weeks for me before the break!

Anonymous said...

cupcakes yum yum.

i have no talent neither patience for baking.

ateqs, saya sedih sini milo mahal ya rabbi.

Anonymous said...

update merapu:

met kawan hanani bf in flesh. go facebook pics of potluck

f at i n said...

i feel like lari kluar rumah and jump as high as i can right now ...

tp kat luar hujan..

guruh pon berdentum

oh-

slamat mem'baking' ateqs.!

Kero Ong said...

eh i like to do that with the milo too!! except, you know, sometimes mine is horlicks or hot cocoa or stuff. hahaha. happy baaaaking!

A said...

aijud:hahahaha, you're more than welcome to stand beside me. But your blog is too articulate and coherent for your proclamation to be true, though.

mee rusky!i haven't had that in ages.awak sahur pukul 3 ye?

nani:saya dah tgk gambar2! nampak cam stylish. was he nice in person?

fatin!check out the latest post, I baked(and ate) a cupcake in your honour :D

kero:i want horlicks! horlicks ais!!!kero, gimme baking tips. I know you're a baking goddess, haha ;)