exaggeration and tall tales galore

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hi soulmate.

At another event, among other people, amidst many noises and an abundance of movements, I sat with my face cupped in my hands, staring at everything and nothing, asking:

where are you? what's taking so long? you are coming, right?

sometimes, at certain points, I cast around, asking for someone, something to please, please please come save me. Please. God? mom? kakak? kawan? please. PLEASE. please save me. Sometimes I feel it's to the extent of begging, I'm at the point of begging you to please catch me. help me. understand me. love me. damnit. I feel it so badly I can't explain what I want, I just end up as this crazy person repeating these words again and again.Until it becomes nothing more than me rocking back and forth whispering 'please.please.please'.

haih. you don't need to read shit like this. I think the blogosphere has enough of it already.

Anyway, I helped out with this event, yea? and we had loads of food leftover. so guess who's going to be eating vegetarian fried rice for the next couple days? and who's going to stuff herself with blueberry muffins tonight? yeah baby.

I was just wondering, who came up with the bright idea of giving Shah Rukh Khan datukship? I mean, really. I am genuinely curious at seeing who it is that suggested "apa kata kita hadiahkan datukship kepada Shah Rukh khan?". Don't get me wrong, I weeped watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Khabi Kushi khabi Gham. but datukship? And why is it I don't know what actions our government has taken to face the financial crisis? Have they taken any? Did we cut interest rates? did they guarantee bank deposits? what? what? can someone update me? All I've heard about is things like Abdullah Badawi wanting to tie up loose ends, Anwar still saying he'll take over, and fucking rape cases. Rapists are scum. Rape is an injustice I cannot understand nor tolerate. It's not fucking fair.

Item to be grateful for number 98349283y5183:I don't need microfinance.

oh hey. the birds have started chirping already.

6 comments:

whilewhiting said...

i totally feel your 4th paragraph. i do feel sometimes...no a lot of times feel that way. but never find a way to put it into words. you do it best.

i used to feel like that a lot. but this past few weeks, i started to come to terms with facts. that im here not making any effort, doesn't really deserve much of those.

morning person today? how nice. im more like late afternoon person. lol.

fariza azwa muhibah said...

ateqs, english ko cm maken dasat.
hoho. sometimes aku memerlukan effort yg tggi ntok paham. hehe.
itula english saye yg bongok.
yup i dun think it's relevan to give d datukship title to shah rukh khan. unless he can find a brilliant solution bout economy crisis in malaysia.

Atiqah said...

anna: awww. i think most of us have trouble expressing things sometimes. or most of the time. but hey, you do a decent job of describing what you think/feel on your blog ape. I just babble incoherently.

so what do you think, anna? should we start putting in more effort,hey? morning person hari tu sebab i stayed up watching movies :p

juwa: dasat=dahsyat?hahaha. bukan, english aku makin berterabur adela. ayat2 semue meleret sampai orang lain tak faham ape aku nak sampaikan.

hahahaha, manelah tahu shah rukh khan has some super duper secret saving plan to solve the financial crisis,heh.

Afnan (^_^) said...

i understand how u felt ateqs.... i've used to feel like that a lot. but i realized that no one can save me except myself... be strong ateqs!!! chaiyok2!

shah rukh dpt gelaran datuk??! i didnt noe bout dat... huhu.. mmg katak bwh tempurung aku ni -_-'

anyway,i've changed my blog: http://www.afnanshazwan.blogspot.com

Atiqah said...

terima kasih atas sikap optimis awak :D bukan katak bawah tempurung la.. katak in the US of A,woot!! haha

you've changed to blogspot, yea? ok2, will update your link soon, thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

hey, i salute your nerve to actually post all of our secret dilemmas.

i can never express it well due to well, inexperience and unfamiliarity with the territory.

sometimes, well, we just wish, and wish and i think thats the furthest i can do.prospects di manakah kau?

anna, can you enlighten me how exactly should i try make more effort.