exaggeration and tall tales galore

Friday, October 03, 2008

Scottish Terrier

Hmm.

HMM.

Paramore.

I think they're interesting. A few sites described them as a divergence between pop punk rock and emo, and while their hairdos are a bit suspicious and their music can remind you more of Coheed and Cambria or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, I have to agree. They blur the line, and I find that fascinating. I also find myself liking a growing number of their songs.

I'm no music critic, but here's what I like about them:
1. Hayley William can sing, damnit. she can SING. proof.and she's hot.
2. While the normal versions of their songs can be a bit too much for me, I totally dig most of their acoustic versions!
3. Dengar dan lihat video. A perfectly addictive pop song.

Ambivalent and supposedly 'deep' or emotional one-line ending sentences sometimes annoy me. but I tend to write them.

in other news, the committee thought my bookmarks were adorable, heh heh heh.

I want a dog. The kind that will come running and jump all over you simply because they're overjoyed to see you walk through the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once i went to mcgill macdonald campus and i saw a dog that looks like a bear. it was quite shocking because even though i know macdonald campus is a centre of gene research, the result of bear/dog hybrid was unpalatable. ok that was random.

for company, i think dog is best but for pure cuteness, cats are ok. although with cats, its often a one way relationship because they only purr at you if they want food, other than that they'll just sleep all day.