exaggeration and tall tales galore

Friday, December 26, 2008

Lonely,lonely, that is me

Ola friends.

Maybe I'll figure out what to say in a few more days.

I could take the obvious approach I suppose, and tell you what I've been doing the past couple days(if you must know, it has to do with baking and fishing, in separate elements).

Or maybe I could talk about my grandfather.

My brother had a dream a couple nights back. In his dream, he was back at the tahlil we were having for my grandfather, and during the tahlil, amidst the whole thing, he saw my grandfather walking around. I was happy to hear that, for some reason.

If not, we can stick to lighter subjects. Like how I followed my sister to the swimming pool the other day. even though I can't swim. Bukankah bodoh namanya tu? Well, I can flap my arms around and attempt half-hearted kicking motions with my feet, but that's about it.

Or maybe I can just shut up about me for a change and ask you how you're doing. How are you, anyway? How was your christmas?

The Stills will be opening for Kings of Leon nanti, how bout that? though I only know 2 of their songs. But no matter. Plenty of time to listen around.

We'll finish this (one-sided) conversation sometime.

p/s:Please do not juxtapose the post title with the idea I'm being an emo garden snail. It's an excerpt from Feist's Lonely,Lonely that I can't stop humming.

p/p/s: Happy Birthday Jia Yee! I'll still message you tomorrow. But this way my wish will be doubly power.

5 comments:

Afnan (^_^) said...

Hola ateqs!
be patient k! my condolence...
ALLAH loves him more...

btw,it's not stupid 4 u to go to d swimming pool... i also dont noe how to swim either...

have a nice day! smile always n be strong! =)

Kero Ong said...

fear not, fair atiqah, for i too am unable to swim. i'm not going to offer you trite consolations about that other matter, just: you'll be alright. :) *gives cupcakes*

mostlyepiphanies said...

I too, don't know how to swim. :(

So flapping, will do.

My condolences too.Hang tight!

Atiqah said...

HAHAHAHA, korang ni. I didn't know quite a few(oklah, 3 je, but that's still a significant number!) of my friends didn't know how to swim either. ok. we flap2 together. thanks for them condolences, yo. cupcakes(even virtual ones) are always welcome :D

Kero Ong said...

eh i just made some today. too bad i cannot give you d: wait a bit and i'll draw some for you hahaha