exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pigment sticks

Part 2 of Anna's tag,hurrah hurrah.

1. How many babies do you want?
Enough so that raya celebrations will be a merry affair.

2. What feeling do you love the most?
The pain I get in my belly from laughing too hard, the joy of listening to a really really good song, and the feeling of pleasant surprise I get when I'm doing something I was dreading and suddenly realize "hey, this isn't so bad".

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Suicide ah? Hmm. If i were to be completely honest, I think I'm too chicken shit to commit suicide. I moan and groan and say I'm sad, but that's all mengade je lebih, so I know I won't be doing it anytime soon. Sometimes I think that's cowardly on my part, like in Nick Hornby's A Long Way Down, where the four heroes see a man jump off Topper's and realize that they wouldn't have been able to do it themselves, and are all the more fucked for it. Then again, maybe suicide itself is a cowardly act? I don't know. It's complex.

4.Who is more important to you: friend or boy/girlfriend?

No boyfriend. Even if I had one, unless my boyfriend and my friend are trapped in some life-threatening situation and somehow I only have the choice of saving either one of them, I don't see the relevance of this question.

5. What's a perfect partner to you? List 10 characteristics.
Apparently the perfect partner is an urban myth(Unless you're in a Hilary Duff movie).

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I cherish those that have humbled me and made me want to change for the better.

7.What will become of you in 10 years time?
Whoah, the big three-oh! working, with someone, meeting up with my family for breakfast on a regular basis,maybe? Or if not, exactly how I am now, except 10 years older. damn, that's scary.

8.What do you hate the most?
Knowing I could have done/could be doing better, feeling foolish, embarrassing moments. and mixed veggie. Especially the peas. HA!and I HATE it when my right earphone falls out of my ear, which is often.

9. What's your goal for this year?
Linedance banyak-banyak. Get a cat. Bake something really good.

10. Who else do you want to answer these questions?
Syefik, yo. My cousin from the hood.


I'm really sleepy, so quick bedtime story:

Today when we were coming home after linedancing, we passed by a house with the gate open and I saw a beautiful black dog sitting in front of the house, facing towards the open gate with an expectant air,. Then I see that the dog's waiting patiently for a girl who was in the process of getting on her bike within the compound. Once she starts cycling out beyond the gate, the dog leaps up into the air with such obvious delight and starts tearing off down the road. Every so often it would glance back to make sure the girl was keeping up.

I know it's not much. Tapi biarlah, it was my piece of random joy for the day.

3 comments:

the game said...

Greetings from Edinburgh!

For some strange reasons,my earphones can't properly latch on my ears.Incompatible shape I s'ppose.Oh yeah,the unbelievably strong wind often blows the earphones off my ears too which can be very awkward when I'm crossing a road.

Only Kye said...

haha. when you wrote line dancing, tetiba i teringat sunday night when i slept over. and shaz said, 'kye, would you like to join my mother and sister for LION dancing tomorrow morning?'

and i saw myself prancing around to the beat of the drums, making leaps and bounds and chasing a faux soleil... and i was like,

'YES.'

whilewhiting said...

wah.. there is part two!!

woot. i agree with number 3. as much as i wnted to do that, ill chicken out in the end.

linedancing? waa... another something to fill the holidays with. good for you. especially if youre enjoying it. not that i know what it is. fill me in.