exaggeration and tall tales galore

Monday, April 13, 2009

Belly laugh

Friends who keep me sane, friends who drive me crazy, friends who make me laugh, thank God for you, thank God for you, thank God for you. Have another laugh with me.

A few nights ago, I dreamt I was pregnant. I was pregnant and I was wearing a white dress. My water broke, everyone was fussing over me. I was apprehensive, I was weary about the pain I would face giving birth to this child, but at the same time I knew that that pain would be trivial in the grand scheme of things. I felt grateful for the attention I was given. I felt my baby kicking.

Less said(typed) is better I suppose? I tend to ramble on necessarily when let loose. I'm trying to trim the fat and just write the fundamentals of what I want to say.

I heard Johnny Cash's cover of Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus for the first time while waiting for Dylan Moran to go on the other day, I think it's my favourite version. Speaking of which(this is one of those things that are unnecessary but just have to be relieved), whenever I hear Hilary Duff's Reach Out, which actually samples the trademark riff from Personal Jesus, I 'tsk tsk' figuratively in my head and think that it's a pale comparison to Jamelia's Beware of the Dog, which samples the track as well.

I have a whole bunch of food leftovers in my kitchen now, best gile. Tak payah masak.

Happy birthday again Aina! Sorry we couldn't have pulled off the surprise better(but this was good practice for next year), but at least you got a cake on fire kan?(even though you didn't really get to see it,haha).

Reality has come to bite me on the ass, hard. I have an appointment with it tomorrow morning when I've had my breakfast and realize how much work there is to be done.

No comments: