exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paper, paper, obsolete

I've been watching La Blogotheque videos for the past hour.

It's so unbearably sexy how Zach Condon can speak French fluently. Tolonglah.

Bon Iver's performance for Skinny Love is gorgeous.

I have to go mandi. And then I have to go study. I look forward to the walk to the library, I'll take slower steps and see some leaves falling.

I'll talk to you soon. I'll try to cheer you up. I might have a surprise for you.

I'll try and be the friend you need me to be.

I'll be better than you, I won't stoop to your level.

I'll try to be more enthusiastic, I'll look forward to seeing you.

I'll smile, and I'll be happy.

Small grievances? Bullshit.

3 comments:

kelly said...

this post is either very abstract or im just being the blur me as usual.

i want my easter break back :(

Kero Ong said...

^ that's my tumblelog for when you're feeling bored/in need of a distraction. i update every day (tons better than my actual blog) so check back and there'll always be something new :D

Kero Ong said...

eh the link disappeared what the. hahaha. here it is.