exaggeration and tall tales galore

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's so hot. It's so hot and my air-cond is blowing lukewarm air. I tried the air-cond in the living room and it was blowing lukewarm air as well.

Conundrum: What do you do when you are hot and your air-cond, which, for lack of servicing, fails to cool you?

Solution: You sneak into your brother's bedroom, which has a newer air-cond and is thus still capable of fulfilling its duty honourably.

My brother's asleep, so I'm sitting here in his dark room, depending on his tidur-matiness to not wake up from slumber and accuse me of disturbing him. But he's tossing and turning rather too suspiciously, so I better skedaddle back to my room.

You know what scares me? The fact that I dread work. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Would I want to quit if given the chance? yes. And that scares me, because is this what it all comes down to? All that turmoil during SPM, and the conflict over the correct educational path, all my parents' money wasted, it all boils down to a qualification that allows me to work in a job that makes me unhappy? Can you say SHITCAKES?

I'm getting ahead of myself, though.

I stumbled across a blog which managed to hit the jackpot of emotions, in that it evoked that feeling. The one where I feel like life is muffled. There's the world out there, in all it's Technicolor glory, but I am in a hole. I don't think I wanted to be in here in the first place, but I am, and the older I get, the more I don't want to get out.

So yeah, that was one pretty damn interesting blog.

Thank God it's Friday.

Ryan Adams, Call Me On Your Way Back Home

And I just wanna die without you
Oh I just wanna die without you

2 comments:

Lisa Sulaiman said...

Which blog is it?

Atiqah said...

seindahirama.blogspot.com