exaggeration and tall tales galore

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Renewal

There was this one time I was sad, and I ended up blogging about three things that make me happy.

As of now, three things that make me happy:

1. Dipping a cookie into cold, cold milk, popping it into my mouth, and getting that perfectly divine ratio of crisp cookie to soggy milk-soaked morsel.

2. Being with someone and realizing that I am thoroughly enjoying their company.

3. Making my family laugh.

The last time I did this, I asked(more like, begged.coerced. Manipulated) you to do the same. Do you remember? You were kind enough to oblige my ridiculous request.

1.
woot woot!!What makes me happy is knowing my friend has my back and still cares about me(You are one of them my dear Ateqs)
2.going back to Malaysia for know(almost 1 year)..
3.and knowing others are makes me happy as well:)

2.
Lets see, well for me I guess it changes, but here are some of them.

1. Kids. There is just something about their innocence that just tugs my heartstrings. They never fail to make me smile stupidly, and at times go "where do I get me one of those!" (up until the point where they get bratty and hyperactive and start screaming senseless). But nowadays we can't stare at them too long for fear of being caught as pedophiles.
2. Bookstores. This one never fails to make me happy. Especially the large ones with high bookcases covering every inch of the wall.
3. Random but meaningful conversation with strangers. I don't get this very often, but when I do it lights up my day.

3.
I like:
1) receiving long letters/emails
2) lazing on the grass in a park on a brilliantly-blue-sky day
3) when a good song unexpectedly comes on the radio and i can loudly sing along to it

4.
let's see.. 3 things that make me happy:
1. personal achievements. who wouldn't be right ;p
2. a good time with friends, new or old. it doesn't matter whether we were close before or not.
3. playing videogames. hahaha.

5.
Yo Atiqah babeh, haha :) 3 things that make me happy:
1. receiving kad raya.
2. knowing that I have great friends.
3. mary poppins.

6.
ateqs! here's what i owe you.
the things that makes me happy huh? hmm, i have a lot but this are the ones that i could actually mention it here. heh.
1. currently i finished watching this one anime called ouran high school host club. and i laughed like crazy. of course, i watched it alone in my room. no other cartoon had ever make me laugh like that. nor anyone or anything before. haha.
2. blues skies and sunsets (they are of one categories heh). i know this is kind of random and cm jiwang. but i dont know. i just feel enlighten staring at them.
3. the aftermath of cleaning kitchen or toilet or my bedroom. it makes me kind of satisfied when everything smells great and looks sleek.

7.
im in there! :O here you go, since my blog's on a hiatus now haha.
1. sleeping on the monkey bars in my area's playground. no, really, i do that :P and i don't fall, because im just cool like that. haha. reminds me of happier times.
2. -real- libraries, the old cambridge sort where there's kind of a musty smell of old books and you feel like there's just this.. presence in the whole place. man i could stay in one of those for the whole day and not even read and i'd still love it.
3. listening to people talk about their dreams, whether it's the ones you have at night or the real ones you want to achieve someday. i dunno, it gives me a nice warm feeling inside, and i feel quite trusted. :)
can i add another one.
4. shoes
hahahahahhaa

8.
Urm,there r just too many things that can trigger happiness in me.Gah,I sound hopelessly romantic!Anyways,here goes:
1: SMS from friends close at heart.The reason why RM30 doesn't stretch that long to cover a month.I don't like phone calls though...
2: Stuff from previous institutions.I still keep all my test papers at the secondary level.Sentimental huh?
3: A combination of things; a good novel,iPod,and a train ride.

9.
1. I cook something and everyone likes it
2. Discovery of anything: music, places, movies, food, friends etc..
3. Make other people happy
Simple girl with simple needs. Heh.

10.
3 things that makes me happy -ha, thats simple!
1. hmmm..food
2.........story books
3..............when the people that I care is happy!
owh..the dotted line means how much time that I put in to answer it. 1 min/dot..
So, i think it's not that simple after all.^_________^

11.
1. IKEA. It feel like going to the western contries whenever i go there.
2. Travel. I love to travel. Nak pegi semua tempat. wanna feel the 4 seasons!!!
3. When mummy's happy, im happy... heeeeeheeee

12.
1. When elderly couples walk holding hands.
2. When men walk with young daughters carried on their shoulders.
3. Skies,I look up to them and everytime feel some sort of release.

The fact that you bothered to answer my question made me really happy back then. So thank you, if or even if you're not reading.

No comments: