exaggeration and tall tales galore

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ish

Geez louise, man.

I'm annoyed at myself at the moment, I have made some mistakes that are costing me in terms of money and also in terms of feeling foolish. Part of me is trying to reason with myself, saying I wouldn't have known back then either way, while another is brandishing a rotan like the meanest teacher ever, bellowing "KENAPA LALAI SANGAT ORANG LAIN TAK LALAI PUN?!"

In addition, there is a culmination of irritation that I have bubbling under my skin for some other things at the moment, so when you add the annoyance directed internally as well externally, you end up with a very frazzled looking girl, who harrumphs a lot and lets out occasional "SO STUPID!" exclamations to items that happen to be nearby - chairs, the dryer, my foot.

It's okay. I will harness this anger and put it to good use.

Thankfully enough, the dominant reaction that has been triggered by this spout of anger has been one of grim determination (though I admit, there was that one moment when a bit of hell broke loose and I hysterically stuffed myself with cookies). I intend to bury this mishap with so much bloody productivity that any foolishness felt will die the sudden death of an aneurysm.

I'm on a rampage.

3 comments:

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hey
keep your credit and debit in balance
hehehhe

Lisa Sulaiman said...

Dun worry orang lain pun lalai jugak, case in point, yours truly.

A said...

hahaha, I can hardly believe it, but it's reassuring to know.