exaggeration and tall tales galore

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bouncy Music

I'm in the university computer lab. I am supposed to be tweaking up my macroeconomics assignment, putting the finishing touches and generally getting it submission-ready for tomorrow.

I have just opened up my assignment file from my thumbdrive, and from what I can see, my assignment is there, but it's only half-complete. All the diagrams I drew yesterday, and the additional answer to the last two questions that I did yesterday are not there. My diagrams? all gone. My diagrams.

I could have SWORN i saved it in my thumbdrive. I could have SWORN. I made sure I saved it under my thumbdrive, and not in the the uni computer hard drive.

I'm trying very hard to remain in some state of composure.

It's not as bad as it seems. Didn't take me too long to draw the diagrams yesterday, and finishing the question took about 3hours, procrastination included. So it's all ok. it's all ok. breathe.

Maybe this is a sign. Maybe the answer I came up with yesterday is not as good as I can make it to be. This is either a punishment from God, in which case it's fully justified, or it's just a prodding to concentrate properly and make it as kick ass as possible(I admit, I was watching all the Kings of Leon home videos in between typing yesterday, therefore I suppose I wasn't as focused on the assignment as I should have been). After all, it's worth 10% (or is it 15%?) of total marks. Getting good marks here could be the few points that'll let me get H1 for macro.

This is working. The annoyance is subsiding.

I could do with some nice Brazilian bouncy music now. Ok,ok. assignment first, then I'll listen to Brazilian bouncy music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

save your work online.
next time if you forgot ur thumbdrive or corrupted them, there is a copy online.